We provide engineering solutions through well-experienced design and project management team. We are always looking forward to develop long-term relationship with our clients. We have one of the best teams of designers & detailers who are capable to address customer’s requirements.
We are always addressing associated potential business/project risks and thrive to provide our clients cost advantage, maximizing profit and growth, managing risks, and exceeding project objectives with success.
The material steel is an alloy of iron , carbon silicon, phosphorous and sulphur in varying percentage s . Depending upon the chemical’s composition, the different types of steel are classified as mild steel, medium carbon steel, high carbon steel, low alloy steel and high alloy steel. The mild steel, medium carbon steel and low alloy steel are generally used for steel structures.
The steel which is used for the manufacturing of rolled steel structure, fastenings and other elements for use in structures is called structural steel. Structural steel is used for building purposes, has been standardized all around the globe.
Mild steel i s the most commonly used steel for general construction purposes of buildings, railway bridges, transmission line towers, industrial structures etc.
- Nowadays most of the architects, consultants, developers & construction companies are shifting towards steel structure buildings.
- There is an increase in demand of steel structure designing & detailing in industry sector.
- Steel structures are very light in comparison to other structures like concrete.
- Steel Structure can withstand earthquake more effectively than concrete structures.
- Steel is very stiff and possesses a high strength to weight ratio.
- It is easy to fabricate a steel structure and can be easily relocated, replaced or disassembled.
- Steel structures fabrication & installation is faster than other structures and once completely executed can be used from next day.
- Since steel is a ductile material so there are very less chances of sudden failure as steel gives clear indication by deflecting before failure as compared to other structures.
- Steel will never get corroded by the action of termite.
- Since its light weight so steel structures are easy to transport & handle
Designing & Detailing
- We provide designing & detailing services of steel to different fabrication companies, pharmaceutical industries, manufacturing companies, construction companies etc.
- We are providing services i n both international local markets.
All design proposals are designed with manufacturing in mind, enabling production efficiency, repeatability, and quality assurance.
- For your project, we’ll create separate engineering team comprised of advanced high strength steel specialists who are experts in design, detailing, simulations, and fabrication/production processes.
- Our multi-disciplinary team mainly speeds the product designing process based on your inputs and our knowledge of steel.
- Delivering complete CAD drawings for manufacturing and assembly, ensuring seamless production from the start.
- So far, we have executed several projects of steel platforms & structures.
Software's which we use
4. Autodesk Revit
5. Autodesk Robot Structure
7. FEM Design
8. SAP 2000